A growing list of fun things to do in Portland, OR.
Horsetail Falls to Ponytail Falls
Can walk under the falls, optional to go on to Triple Falls. 1/2 mile hike up to Ponytail Falls, 500 ft gain, 15 minutes. Great spot to take out of town guests.
- Go East on I-84, exit 35 (Ainsworth Park exit) Take a right.
- Map to Trailhead
- Hiking Guide
- GPS Info
- Photo of Horsetail Falls
- Laurelhurst Park - flat and open with a pond. Lots of people chilling.
- Mt Tabor - best for views
- Forest Park - long hikes through dense old growth forest. Amazing.
- Pittock Mansion - Best views of Portland, Mt Hood, and Mt St Helen's. Can drive up.
- Apex Bar
- The Beermongers
- Base Camp Brewing
- Hopworks Urban Brewery
- Burnside Brewing Co
- Hair of the Dog Brewery and Tasting Room
- Beer - 14th & SE Yamhill
- Green Dragon
- Horse Brass - 46th & SE Belmont
- John's Market - Huge bottle selection
- Portland Saturday Market
- Tasty n Sons - Awesome Breakfast
- ¿Por que no? - Favorite Mexican in town
- Bollywood Theatre - Excellent Indian style food interpreted in a local manner. Fabulous decor in a great neighbor: Alberta St.
- Coava Coffee Roasters - Excellent coffee.